Frequently Asked Questions
Web Project development is an enterprise-level, comprehensive, and multi-disciplinary, form of web development.
Components of A Web Project:
- Front-end: This is the visible component that users/customers interact with. It includes elements such as site navigation, lead generation, and live chat.
- Design and Branding: Good design requires a number of hard and soft skills. Your online presence should be visually consistent across all online and offline channels.
- Search Engine Optimization: Search engines are the cornerstone of “organic traffic,” so your website’s overall visibility relies on competent SEO.
- Content: Good written content requires knowledge of your business’s niche, and strong writing skills. Tap into our internal network of vetted niche SEO content writers.
- Back-end: A wide variety of back-end functionalities can be seamlessly integrated into your website’s admin, thereby enhancing your business’s operations.
- Integrations: An app-to-app communication standard known as RestAPI has made it easy to integrate and automate tasks between apps. The ubiquity of RestAPIs has resulted in an environment where integration often taking precedence over development.
We started Gravity Pixel with the goal of making high-end, enterprise-level digital solutions affordable for medium and small-businesses.
During our startup phase, we secured funding from BDC and Futurpreneur for demonstrating industry innovation. This funding allowed us to conduct over 2 years of research and development. In this time, we tested a wide variety of solutions and developed processes around whatever was delivering the best outcomes.
As we emerge from this R&D phase, we’ve transformed into the most high-yield and price competitive digital services agency on the market.
For the value we offer, we are highly price competitive. Years of experimentation and workflow refinement have enabled us to deliver enterprise level solutions at a highly competitive price point.
That said, every project is different. To get an exact quote, click the button in the top right corner, and tell us about your business and project.
All of our services are interconnected in that they are designed to synergize and reinforce one another. For this reason, customers are required to develop and host their website with us in order to access our entire services catalog.
Ready to get your web project started?
Tell us about your project specifications and digital presence goals.